Thursday 20 November 2014

Omelette....how do you like yours?

For NaBloPoMo November 2014 my challenge is to upload a post every day thoughout the month. That's 30 days and 30 posts. The more page views I get per day the more money I will donate to the Childhood Eye Cancer Trust (CHECT). Help support my challenge by logging on daily and donating directly www.chect.org.uk. 

Yesterday's total page views: 64

I am a little bit addicted to eggs. I could eat them at any mealtime. Fried, boiled, scrambled, you name it. But there's something about a good omelette that you can't beat. I'm easy when it comes to fillings. Mushroom and cheese is always a winner but spring onion and ham work well too. But my favourite has to be the omelette I grew up on. I guess you could call it an Indian omelette. All you need is finely diced red onion, chopped coriander and a little bit of chopped chilli. Mix it in to a whisked egg and add a bit of salt to season. Perfect with hot buttered toast. A perfect dinner. Or lunch. Or even breakfast. I told you I could eat it any time of day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a message about this post or about anything else. I know it's a bit time consuming sometimes but I do love to hear from you!